You can now do the Asus router login using router.Asus.com with only a few simple steps. All you have to do is follow these steps and you can do the configuration as per your requirements.
Stepwise instructions for Asus router login using router.Asus.com:
Login to your Asus router with the steps given below.
- Before getting started, you need to have an Ethernet cable.
- Then, plug in the cable to the WAN port of your router and another end to the LAN port of your modem.
- Once you have connected your devices, you need to connect the power cable to the power source.
- Now, launch your default browser and enter the web address i.e. router.asus.com on the address bar.
- When you are on the login page, you need to enter the device’s default username and password.
- It will be redirected you to the router’s configuration page.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click the option “Administration” under the “Advanced setting”.
- Now, change the router default credentials to a more secure one. For this, tap on the option “System”.
- Here, type the new Username and Password for your Asus device. Then, retype the password for confirmation and click on the button “Apply” to save these changes.
- You have to type a new SSID name under the wireless name.
- To fill the wireless name for your network, click on the 5GHz.
- Next, you need to change the Wi-Fi password. For that, select WPA2-Personal from the dropdown under “Authentication Methods”.
- Type the new password under the WPA-PSK key. And click on “Apply”.
- Next, you will be asked for the update. You can update your router or you can decline and do it next time.
With these simple steps, you are all done with your setup and login. You can now enjoy the uninterrupted internet without any problem. Troubleshooting methods are also available for you if you have any issues. To get more information, you can contact the support team on our toll-free number.