You can now do the Asus router login using router.Asus.com with only a few simple steps. All you have to do is follow these steps and you can do the configuration as per your requirements.
Stepwise instructions for Asus router login using router.Asus.com:
Login to your Asus router with the steps given below.
- Before getting started, you need to have an Ethernet cable.
- Then, plug in the cable to the WAN port of your router and another end to the LAN port of your modem.
- Once you have connected your devices, you need to connect the power cable to the power source.
- Now, launch your default browser and enter the web address i.e. router.asus.com on the address bar.
- When you are on the login page, you need to enter the device’s default username and password.
- It will be redirected you to the router’s configuration page.
- Once you have successfully logged in,click the option “Administration” under the “Advanced setting”.
- Now, change the router defaultcredentials to a more secure one.For this, tap on the option “System”.
- Here, type the new Username and Password for your Asus device. Then, retype the password for confirmation and click on the button “Apply” to savethese changes.
- You have to type a new SSID name under the wireless name.
- To fill the wireless name for your network, click on the 5GHz.
- Next, you need to change the Wi-Fi password. For that, select WPA2-Personal from the dropdown under “Authentication Methods”.
- Type the new password under the WPA-PSK key. And click on “Apply”.
- Next, you will be asked for the update. You can update your router or you can decline and do it next time.